Sr. Computer Scientist
As a Computer Scientist at Adobe, you will be part of Digital Imaging Group to develop new set of Photoshop Applications for mobile and tablet devices on iOS, Android and Windows platforms . The responsibility will include taking the product/components through entire life cycle from requirement analysis to delivery, adding multi-platform support, meeting the reliability and performance targets required .
· Should be a B Tech/M Tech Computer Science from a premier institute.
· Should have a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
· Must have 5-10 years of software design and development experience, preferably in a product development environment.
· Must have excellent working knowledge of Java or C++ and OO design/design patterns.
· Experience with computer Graphics and system performance analysis will be a strong plus.
· Self-starter and goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to work cooperatively within a strong diverse technical community to expedite development tasks.
· Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
· Hands-on, mobile application software development for the iPhone and Android Platform.
· Working Knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, iOS SDK 3.0/4.2/5.0, JAVA, Android OS
· Experience with design, development, coding, and testing of mobile applications on the iPhone and Android platform.
· Ability to write scalable and maintainable code
· Experience of working on projects using OpenGL ES is a big plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top