Sr. Business Technology (BizTech) Auditor
Senior Business Technology (BizTech) Auditor
As a key team member of the Global Internal Audit team at Adobe, also known as Risk Advisory & Assurance Services (RAAS), the Business Technology auditor will perform audit and advisory projects addressing a mix of technology, operational, financial, and compliance objectives.
The right candidate will work closely with various cross-functional teams including Technology & Engineering, Business, Finance, Sales, etc. to review complex processes and technology landscape, identify and document the risks and control environment, conduct appropriate data analysis and testing, and propose process improvement opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of technology audit as well as financial/operational audit experience. The role requires in-depth understanding of key business processes (order to cash, procure to pay, financial close, hire to pay, equity, etc.) and proficiency in identifying and auditing system and technology risks, together with financial and operational risks.
The position is in San Jose, CA and will report to the Senior Manager, Risk Advisory & Assurance Services.
The role requires you to:
- Execute and deliver on multitude of audit and advisory projects
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to evaluate the calculations for key financial, go-to-market and other operational metrics and provide reasonable assurance
- Obtain an understanding of key business processes and associated technology landscape; identify, document and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of financial, compliance, operational and technology controls for both existing as well as acquired entities
- Participate in an advisory capacity, in process and technology transformation projects and facilitate management in identifying key financial, compliance, operational and technology controls to be designed during the implementation phase
- Develop audit programs and execute audit tests competently; evaluate both control gaps and opportunities to gain process efficiencies; identify internal control issues/exceptions and ensure they are well-defined, root causes analyzed and discussed and agreed with management
- Prepare reports/presentations and communicate review results to management along with operational improvement recommendations
- Assist business management to develop appropriate action plans to address audit observations
- Perform quarterly follow-up on outstanding management actions from past projects and ensure corrective actions are implemented on time
- Ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits; document risk assessments, work papers, and audit findings in accordance with RAAS policies, utilizing the current GRC platform
- Build collaborative and trusting relationships with business partners and cross-functional partners
- This position requires the willingness and ability to travel (domestic and international) approximately 5-10%
- BS/MS in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Finance, or equivalent
- Professional certifications (CISA, CIA, CPA, etc.) preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience in technology audit services preferably in a Big Four firm or large global public company
- Proficient in technology concepts and IT general controls (access management, change control, application controls, etc.)
- Experience in software industry is desirable
- Experience with auditing ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Strong analytics skills and experience with database management systems (i.e. HANA, Hadoop) and analytics tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx)
- Tech savvy with strong analytical mindset to navigate through various tools, technologies and platforms
- Ability to build process, system, and data flow diagrams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take directions, learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a level of professional skepticism
- Ability to think creatively with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- It is essential that you be a team-player with an ambitious, enthusiastic, and positive can-do attitude
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top