Sr. Analyst, Business Intelligence
- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the elegantly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight, and from insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
The Customer Success Strategy & Operations Group drives success for Adobe's Enterprise Creative and Document Cloud customers, a $1 billion+ business. We do this by creating scalable and repeatable offerings, and by bringing those offerings to market. Today, Adobe is at the forefront of enabling our customers' digital transformation and new experience design-led business models.
As a Senior Analyst on the Business Intelligence team, you will advise business leaders by providing data-centric strategic direction to identify and address issues and opportunities for the Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud enterprise businesses. You will be a key contributor in developing, understanding, and executing against strategic goals to drive customer success through onboarding, engagement, and usage. You will report directly to the Senior Business Intelligence Manager and will be required to partner closely with authorities in numerous areas such as finance, engineering, data science, programming, UI/UX, and marketing to conduct analyses, develop data-centric insights, and deliver actionable recommendations.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous "best places to work" awards. We are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where open feedback flows freely. If you're looking to build your career, Adobe's the place for you. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic and inspiring people in the world.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in Business Operations, Strategy, or Analytics at a top management consulting firm, SaaS organization, or financial services institution.
- Degree in Computer Science, Finance, or Business Management, and coursework or job experience with data science.
- Advanced hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel and other enterprise software applications including SFDC, SAP, SQL, Power BI, and Tableau.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills, with ability to engage and inspire senior executives.
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations.
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams across the globe.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly.
- Self-starter with an ability to successfully lead through ambiguity and prioritize multiple projects and partners.
- Experience working with a diverse global team across a complex, matrixed environment.
- Willingness to travel occasionally when needed.
- Strong alignment with Adobe's Core Values: Genuine, Exceptional, Innovative, and Involved.
Discover more about working at Adobe:
- Adobe Life (video): http://bit.ly/1Zpn8JB
- Those "best places to work" lists love us: http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
- Glassdoor Names Adobe Top 20 Best Places To Work: http://adobe.ly/1OMPO8f
- Skip "performance reviews"(video): http://bit.ly/1SLvIwN
- Adobe Life Magazine: http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/adobe-life-magazine/
- Adobe Digital Index: http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-index.html
- Adobe Woo Woo Commercial (video): http://adobe.ly/SMEXBb
- 25 Years of Photoshop (video): http://bit.ly/1AWPehF
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top