Sr. AEM Product Specialist
This role is selling the Adobe Experience Manager suite primarily into existing Financial Services accounts, and the responsibilities include the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships. This role will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with the customer. The individual will navigate through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities and will be responsible for selling complex technical products and/or services. This would typically be a limited number of the company's products, a technology or those that are strategic in nature. Will specialize in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota. Will work with account-assigned sales account managers to close sale. May manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company's products. May also be called on as a technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and close complex technical sales.
What you'll do
- Driving incremental revenue in new and existing Financial Services accounts by managing an existing portfolio of assigned accounts. This role consists of net-new, cross-sell, up-sell business.
- Find, develop, and close AEM business within a named account structure.
- Adhere to Adobe's Value Selling methodology and provide updates as needed in Adobe's CRM system.
- Collaborate with Named Account Manager and other resources within the Adobe sales and marketing ecosystem. Effective team selling is a must!
- Develop strong relationships with Business Unit personnel and provide transparent feedback.
- Maintain an accurate forecast for current quarter, following quarter (Q+1), top deals, and overall pipeline health.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 7+ years proven track record of enterprise level direct sales expertise. 10 years+ experience highly preferred. Prior success in carrying a $3M + quota also preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Content Management and/or Digital Asset Management solutions and digital marketing solutions.
- Prior experience selling into both CMO/Marketing and IT departments is highly desired.
- Ability to understand and articulate SaaS/Cloud benefits.
- Proven Track record selling enterprise solutions into large, complex customer accounts.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales and process as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Strategic thinker with proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customers' business problems and make informed recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and demonstrate thoughtful leadership when assessing problems, opportunities and making recommendations.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed team environment, occasionally providing input to Adobe Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
Ideal Candidate will have….
- Deep understanding of content management, digital asset management, mobile applications, commerce applications. Able to provide a valued perspective to clients in these areas.
- Financial services domain expertise and familiarity with customer experience-related value propositions in this space.
- Broad experience in running $1M + sales cycles.
- Challenger mentality / hunter profile.
- Hungry and motivated to build a pipeline vs. expectation of having leads handed served up.
- Proven top performer that can work independently and requires minimal enablement around sales execution.
- Located in Northeast United States, although other geographic locations will be considered for the ideal candidate.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top