Sr Administrative Assistant
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and craft content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the elegantly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in developing leaders throughout the organization. Do you want to be part of this journey and lead the world along with us? Join us.
Want to work with a face paced team that loves to collaborate and make a difference to our customers? Look no further! We are seeking an expert Sr Administrative assistant, supporting the Document Cloud Services team. Responsibilities will include diverse administrative tasks, assisting engineering leadership with calendaring, expense reports management and submissions, coordinating travel, team purchasing, organizing events and leading frequent special projects.
You will be a collaborative, motivated, organized self-starter who can work autonomously, take initiative, and follow through. You will have excellent written and interpersonal skills; the ability to listen and to prioritize while applying good judgment; and juggle multiple demands simultaneously. You bring the sense of humor with an aim to work enthusiastically across organizations and with diverse personalities in a professional, efficient, and confidential manner.
Proficiency with Adobe products is a plus but not required. This is a full-time position and is in the San Jose office.
What you'll do
- Support a dynamic engineering organization with leadership team of Directors, Sr. Director and a Vice President.
- Plan and handle large meetings and group events, off-sites when requested.
- You will assist in taking meeting notes, setting up action items and follow up with respective partners
- You are passionate in organizing customer meetings, their visits to our company sites to meet engineering teams
- Use a high degree of discernment and discretion in the handling and maintenance of materials of a confidential and/or sensitive nature.
- Coordinate travel itineraries with ability to perceive needs (various time zones, distances, etc.), obtain travel visas and prepare detailed itineraries while ensuring ownership throughout the travel planning being prepared to address contingencies and last-minute changes.
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports.
- Enable leadership team & Facilities in handling space planning.
- Act as a back-up to other assistants within the organization.
- Craft purchase requisitions, purchase and track hardware, software, office supplies.
- You are authoritative in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects in a daring and creative way.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness and ability to handle complex assignments.
What you bring to succeed
- BA/BS degree or minimum of 10 years related experience in high tech or similarly paced industry (out of which at least 3 years of experience in supporting VP level executives)
- Proven expertise of Microsoft Office applications, Google docs, and Slack.
- Experience with cross-functional teamwork across the company.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Your are confident and have an outstanding decision-making skills.
- Execution and tracking all the tasks for timely completion is essential.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, and outside contacts.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top