Spend Management Specialist
- Denver, CO
The Demand Operations team is seeking a Spend Management Specialist who is passionate about making an impact through budget management and improving spend processes. The primary role of the Spend Management Specialist is to manage the SOW, PO and accrual processes, help marketing teams manage their budgets, and build strong relationships as a valuable business partner to spenders across the Adobe Experience Cloud - Global Marketing organization. This role provides a great opportunity to bring new ideas to the teams, strengthen processes, and communicate with all levels of the organization as you manage key aspects of the budgeting and procurement process.
The Demand Operations team is responsible for making the Adobe Experience Cloud - Global Marketing organization run efficiently and effectively. Reporting in the Director of Demand Operations, this team sits at the center of all operations and provides our teams with valuable insight and support regarding variable marketing spend. The output of your work will increase Adobe's efficiency of internal spend processes, team efficacy, and serve as the hub of spend management across the organization.
- Partner with Adobe Experience Cloud Global Marketing teams to facilitate spend and help them track their variable marketing budget throughout each fiscal quarter.
- Ensure that SOWs are received and moving through the purchasing process in a timely fashion, following up with internal and external teams when questions arise.
- Maintain up-to-date entries in the system of record and perform audits to ensure data integrity.
- Work closely with team to ensure that budget data is structured to facilitate reporting for the Marketing Leadership Team. Perform comparative analysis of spend, highlighting key changes that may impact KPIs.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years' experience managing budgets, opening purchase requests, and working closely with internal teams to facilitate strong tracking of spend
- Knowledge of procurement processes and technology; Ariba experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and strong desire to work across teams in a collaborative fashion
- Self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Marketing experience a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top