You will be joining the Developer Experience arm of the Creative Cloud Platform and Ecosystem team. The Creative Cloud Platform and Ecosystem team is a multi-functional team that is responsible for providing the developer platform and ensuring that third-party developers have a great experience building on it, all in service of delivering useful and delightful plugins and integrations to creative users around the world.
As part of the Developer Experience team, you will specifically be responsible for helping us continually improve the developer experience and decrease the time to integration by providing stellar technical support for our APIs and SDKs, getting hands-on with our partners' code, writing technical guides and sample code, and creating actionable internal feedback loops.
The stars of the show are the developers who integrate Creative Cloud Platform developer products, and our mutual customers. Developers building on our platform range in size and makeup, from startup to enterprise; you'll need to be comfortable communicating with partners from the full range of business contexts.
What you'll do
- Provide a stellar, white-glove 1:1 technical support experience
- Be responsive to community support metrics and help to continually optimize
- Solve developers' problems, communicating technical information in a resoundingly clear way
- Coordinate updates to technical resources for API updates and launches
- Write guides, tutorials, and sample code for our APIs
- Triage and track issues coming from various channels including help desk, forums, chat, email, etc
- Sit in with Business Development on 1:1 partner meetings and calls to weigh in on technical specs and requirements, and show off relevant proof-of-concept integrations, some of which you will have built
- Be highly responsive to our Business Development team's partners
- Help identify common trends in community help and support as opportunities for product improvement (via docs, APIs, etc)
- Report known bugs to relevant product teams, with a loop back to the developer when the bug is fixed
- Maintain a knowledge base of known bugs and issues, with workarounds
- Continually strive to keep technical support efficient, while always maintaining a human touch
- As time permits, work with the rest of the Developer Experience team to create or contribute to content based on your expertise gathered from working directly with our partners
- Collect and report metrics indicating the health of technical support itself and the kinds of problems partners are running into
What you'll need to succeed
- An understanding of how to communicate with developers at companies that range in size from startup to enterprise
- An understanding of how to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- The commitment to truly understand the heart of a problem, instead of simply taking all questions at face value
- Patience, compassion, and a sense of purpose: we care deeply about the success of developers who choose to partner with us, as well as the success of our mutual customers. You do too.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree with a technical focus or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and command line tools
- Willingness to continually learn new Adobe products
- Willingness to continually learn new languages and development platforms
- Ability to communicate with a technical audience
- Preferred: Experience interacting with engineering teams who use Trello, JIRA, and the like
- Preferred: Experience with one or more Creative Cloud products
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top