Solutions Consultant for Strategic Accounts
As a creative problem-solving leader for the sales team, you will have the chance to guide unusual solutions for the largest client experience problems. You will craft solution visions that pursue prospects' most meaningful business problems. You will tailor use-cases, which clearly articulate the context and value of the Adobe Experience Cloud in the customer's daily work stream. In this role you will master the challenges faced within the High-Tech and Automotive industries as well as the Experience Cloud architecture and how it helps tackle these challenges.
Adobe Solutions Consulting Guiding Values
We are ambassadors of trust. Our customers, partners, and coworkers trust us to be passionate and curious, to genuinely listen and to be laser focused on every aspect of their business. They trust us to architect innovative solutions and build cross-organization partnerships that ensure their success throughout their journey with Adobe. They trust us to advocate for them, align to their success, and influence unparalleled industry and solution leadership
We are a global team of teams that comes together to form an integrated unit to support each other in accomplishing our goals. We take responsibility for our own success and help each other along the way. We acknowledge each individual accomplishment without envy because we innately understand the larger mission. We foster a culture of empowerment, inclusiveness, curiosity, connectedness, collaboration, passion, innovation, creativity and fun.
We deliver excellence with competitive differentiation, industry expansion, awe-inspiring solutions and dedication to constant development and improvement. We fuel the growth of Adobe by expanding every deal and accelerating the
acquisition of new customers. We fuel the success of Adobe by helping customers adopt our solutions, realize value and renew their partnership with us.
What Current SCs Say About The Role
- Creative Position: "This position is the most rare SC position I have encountered. I have the charter, backing and resources to shape the strategy for our team engagement model with clients. We are problem solvers, solution finders creating groundbreaking Digital Marketing solutions."
- Lifestyle Role: "What I love about the SC role is that it's more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: How am I impacting sales cycles with my team and developing my subject matter expertise across the Adobe Cloud not how many hours am I in the office."
- Work/Life Balance: "I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance. The whole company shuts down for two weeks on top of the best PTO and flexible work schedule in the industry."
Fortune's 100 Best
Adobe has been recognized on Fortune's Best 100 Companies to Work For list for 16 years. Read more about Adobe's extensive recognition for employment awards http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
The Strategic High-Tech & Auto Solutions Consultant is expected to perform the following functions:
- Work with sales teams and customers on account planning, deep discovery and solution visioning to develop a vision match to align to clients' objectives and solve their business issues and technical challenges
- Ability to demonstrate and discuss the benefits of all of the solutions within the Adobe Experience Cloud from a technical and business
- Maintain an understanding of marketing technology innovations and concepts with a focus on strengths and weaknesses of Adobe and competitor solutions
- Develop & Maintain authoritative understanding of industry trends and challenges.
Ideal Skills & Background
- Five years in a technical pre-sales, consulting or digital marketing environment
- Experience with marketing technology (Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Analytics, Testing, Personalization, Email, DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
- Excellent story-teller with experience presenting to executive and technical audiences. Proficiency presenting business value to technical audiences and translating technical concepts for business audiences
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Familiar and skilled with graphics programs to craft presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint or Keynote)
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Working knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs. History of working with teams to manage towards common goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high EQ
- Bachelor's degree
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top