Solutions Consultant - Adobe Sign EMEA
Adobe Sign the market leading cloud-based, enterprise-class e-signature service that lets you replace paper and ink signature processes with fully automated electronic signature workflows. With it, you can easily send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser or mobile device. And you can use turnkey integrations and APIs to include e-signature workflows in your enterprise apps and systems of record.
Disconnected document processes cause employees to spend more than 33% of their time on administrative tasks - and less than 66% of their time doing their actual jobs. Adobe Sign closes the gaps in automated processes allowing businesses to shorten the processes around the creation, management signing of documents. This improves customer experience and reliably exchanging documents with the benefits of speed, control and security.
Adobe are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Adobe Sign Solution Consulting team. The role is to provide technical pre-sales support to the mid-market sales teams. The successful candidate should have a technical background Ideally with pre-sales experience, ideally with experience and knowledge or the electronic signature and digital document workflow automation, although this is not a prerequisite.
The ideal candidate will get the opportunity to further their technical knowledge and learn consultative pre-sales skills that will be tested in a real-world sales environment with the chance of career progression into Enterprise solution consulting.
The role will involve working with the European Solution Consulting Team and the local sales teams across Europe. Support outside the UK will be predominantly provided remotely
The ideal candidate will have good communicator skills, and the ability to work as an intermediary interpreting technical and business challenges to create solutions that deliver value.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with various European cultures and markets. Fluency in Dutch, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
· Providing strategic and technical support throughout the sales process.
· Understanding of the prospect's business objectives to assist in deal qualification and change management.
· Documenting prospects business requirements and challenges, articulating how the Adobe Sign platform will deliver return on investment.
· Demonstrating the Adobe Sign solution to meet the prospects requirements whilst highlighting business value.
· Providing guidance and recommendations on Industry best practices to prospects.
· Providing feedback and input in to product marketing and development on the marketplace and customer requirements.
· Providing assistance in the Request for Proposal process.
· Documenting client's business requirements and challenges, articulating how the Adobe Sign platform will deliver return on investment against current challenges.
· Confident outgoing personality.
· Good technical and communication skills.
· Experience of one or more development languages that could include:
Java, C#, VB.Net, ASP.net, HTML5/Java Script, PHP
· Demonstrate good questioning and investigative skills.
· Ability to work autonomously whilst managing time and workload.
Build careers that change the world. Download the Adobe Life digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe. Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top