- Seoul, South Korea
Adobe are looking for a discovery loving Solution Consultant who can deep dive into operational challenges, demonstrate the technical capability of Adobe's Digital marketing technology and has a thirst for story telling.
Solution Consultants are the primary technical resource for the field, supporting the enterprise sales team in Korea. You will be responsible for solution positioning to both business and technical users, actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, and become the key technical advisor and advocate for our products.
- The Solution Consultant is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. This position will have primary responsibility for supporting the Adobe Experience Cloud sales team in Korea.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
- The Solution Consultant must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users.
- Identifies all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Provides enablement training, leadership and support to systems integrators and agency partners.
- Develop and deliver product presentations and demonstrations
- Represent Adobe products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Understand customer requirements and work with Adobe sales to craft an appropriate strategy to close the sale
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Deliver product sales training to internal sales team as well as systems integrators and agency partners
- Support sales channels by answering solution-related questions through email and phone
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- 5 - 10 years experience in software vendor or SaaS technical sales.
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions for Web analytics, Web site optimization, social media monitoring and management or digital advertising.
- Experience with any of the component solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Target, Campaign, Audience Manager and Adobe Advertising Cloud) is a big plus.
- Knowledge of latest trends and issues in data-driven marketing, marketing technology and advertising technology is required.
- Great communication and presentation skills. Comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences as well as senior customer executives.
- Knowledge of complementary and competitive products and technologies such as Google Analytics, Optimizely and BlueKai is a big plus.
- Some knowledge of product marketing and sales cycles.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top