Solution Consultant Commerce
We are looking for a customer focused, professional, fresh, hardworking and innovative pre-sales consultant who is proactive, experienced and motivated by success to join our team!
Solution Consultants are the primary technical resources for sales in the field, supporting the Digital Experience. This position will have a specific focus on Magento Commerce solution.
This role will be responsible to actively support the different stages of the sales process, with business knowledge on e-commerce usecases and technical expertise. You will work in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for Adobe products. You will also support marketing activities and be connected with product management. The Solution Consultant must be able to articulate technology, solution positioning and associated value proposition to both Marketing and IT partners. You will provide presentations and demonstrations, associated to business usecases. You will identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Minimum of 5+ years business experience in related technology field
- Ideally 3+ years in a Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting
- Experience working with leading commerce platforms (Magento, Salesforce, SAP/Hybris, Shopify…) Prior Magento experience is a plus
- Will be highly autonomous, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Experience in providing cloud based solutions to customers
- Experience in presenting and demonstrating complex technology (in person and virtually)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
- Fluency in French & English
- Be the technical and solution point of contact, demonstrating business and technical expertise with prospects, customers and sales team
- Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, including C-level executives, marketing, sales professionals, and engineers
- Support sales teams by leading responses to functional/technical RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct consultative discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers.
- Engage in a rapid education process including formal training, self-study and field experience designed to position you as a technical and practical authority on Magento Commerce and related Adobe solutions as quickly as possible
- As part of the extended sales team, you will contribute to qualify opportunities, to influence sales strategies/plans and technical approaches, leading to Magento solutions success.
- Represent Adobe products to customers and at field events such as conferences and seminars.
- Keep up to date with industry challenges and the latest trends within the commerce industry, staying sharp as a Subject Matter Guide in Digital Commerce
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top