- Bangalore, India
Adobe is looking to employ a passionate, enthusiastic and consulting focused candidate into the India Professional Services team! This team is responsible for working directly with customers and prospects to match business problems to technology, providing technical skills on the ground with customers and alongside partners as well as evangelizing the value of Adobe's vast array of technologies.
- Complete ownership of RFP and solution design including estimation and planning.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
- Partner with Adobe sales teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Problem solve novel solutions, architectures and use cases to help customers meet their objectives
- Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
- Help customers understand Adobe's capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
What is needed for success
- 10-12 years of experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases around Digital Marketing Platform implementations (Analytics, Personalization, Audience Profiling, Ecommerce, CMS, Mobile strategies etc.)
- Strong architectural skills in Adobe Analytics, Test & Target and Audience Manager
- Well versed with presales, solutioning and estimation for solutions involving any combination of the above.
- Good communication skills - Written and oral.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
- Strong drive to solve customer problems and rapidly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to produce clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior leaders (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Phenomenal teammate who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- Well versed with Digital Marketing landscape esp online advertising and DMP concepts
- Experience with meaningful Digital Marketing strategies and technologies
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top