- Bangalore, India
We are looking to hire a Solution Architect to join our team!
- Take complete ownership of deals and facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements
- Front-end the opportunity while effectively communicating the technical vision and help customers understand Adobe's capabilities
- Problem solve novel solutions, architectures and digital use cases to help customers meet their objective
- Estimate the level of effort and duration for entire projects/engagements with ownership of solution design including estimation and planning. Work with sales team, business leaders, and delivery owners to get buy-in on the prescribed solution
- Develop robust recommendations, roadmaps, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
- Deliver compelling presentations that present a technical vision and solution that meet client needs and help in opportunity conversion
- Operate in a fast-paced environment and drive multiple customer opportunities in parallel
- Maintain skills in area of expertise and stay up to date with industry and technology trends
Skills required (8+ years) :
- Possess superb communication skills and the ability to balance clients independently while taking complete ownership of the opportunity/deals
- Able to operate confidently and propose appropriate solutions in ambiguous/early-stage situations
- Able to define and document high level solution and system architectures and explain how various components of the architecture will interact
- Able to estimate individual use cases/tasks to a high degree of certainty
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to tie solutions to program success criteria
- Previous experience working with Adobe Audience Manager or similar DMP tools such as Bluekai, Lotame, Krux, etc
- Solid grasp of Display / Search Advertising concepts with experience in presales, solutioning and estimation for solutions
- Proficient in the Digital Marketing landscape with in-depth understanding of the typical use cases around Digital Marketing Platform implementations
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top