Software QE Developer
Our company :
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The challenge :
Creative Cloud Product Experience is seeking an experienced Software QE Developer. The team is on the forefront of Adobe user engagement strategy through the delivery of consistent on-boarding experiences across apps and screens. While executing on this far-reaching strategy we are focusing on using analytics to drive rapid iteration and to continuously deliver measurable impact. This initiative is a phenomenal opportunity to develop shared technology stack serving the flagship applications as well as cutting-edge next generation products.
As a QE Developer, you will build an elegant infrastructure to test world-class software that enhances the journey of millions of users into the creative Adobe products. We're a team of fun, hard-working, experienced engineers that are equally capable of giving and receiving technical guidance. We are looking for a versatile and passionate Software Developer to join us and help drive the efforts in delivering top quality experiences.
What you'll do :
- Work with product, design and development teams to identify and capture test cases and establish quality goals
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, certify the product quality during releases
- Enhancing existing automation test frameworks to add new capabilities.
- Authoring and executing automated tests.
- Writing new tools and automation frameworks to solidify the overall QE tool set.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality of contributions
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Stay ahead of the latest QE standard methodologies
What you need to succeed :
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 3-5 years of professional software testing experience.
- Experience with test automation, preferably with frameworks such as Selenium, Webdriver, Assertion libraries
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate successfully with both local and remote coworkers.
- Experience setting up and managing Mac and Windows desktop environments and virtual machines.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration systems Git, Jenkins
- Experience with bug tracking systems and the bug lifecycle and test case management systems.
- Experience with Performance testing is a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top