Software Engineering Developer
The Adobe After Effects team is looking for a talented Software Engineering Developer to join us in building the next generation of the leading Motion Graphics tool in the industry. You will work on core features, solve hard problems, and help to deliver "Adobe magic" to our customers, specifically tackling problems in the area of 3D. This is the chance to use your skills to contribute to the software that is used to make the world we see on screens all around us more dynamic and exciting every day.
What you will do
- You and your team will deliver creative, high quality, robust features, specifically focused on 3D workflows.
- You will work in an Agile development environment, engaging with your team members to design and implement features for After Effects.
- Not only will you work closely with Quality Engineers, Product Management, Program Management, and User Experience Designers, but you will have many opportunities to engage directly with our (passionate) customers.
- You will be responsible for the design, specification, and implementation of new features.
- After Effects is part of the broader Digital Video & Audio (DVA) and Creative Cloud families. Many of our projects cross many boundaries - working effectively across many teams will lead to larger successes as you tackle hard problems.
- In your role, you will write automation tests and perform code reviews.
- You will be supported and encouraged by a passionate team who love to have fun while building amazing technology.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in crafting and implementing large scale software products
- Advanced level development skills in C/C++
- A background in 3D would be beneficial
- Advanced level development experience writing optimized, high performant code
- Working knowledge of concepts specific to development for video and compositing tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge on topics related to GPU compute
- Experience with real time programming would be an asset
- Able to work on initiatives that span multiple Creative Cloud products
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top