- Greater Noida, India
- Required to review Product Requirements Document, Engineering Specs to develop test plans and test cases.
- Perform product testing by executing test cases and test scripts
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Overseeing application testing to verify, monitor and ensure performance and scalability, including the identification and alleviation of bottlenecks
- Needs to have good fundamental knowledge and work experience related to Cloud computing and Service testing tools and automation.
- Experience with XML, backend API and web services testing.
- Perform manual and automated development testing, release candidate testing andregression testing of web & standalone applications
- Require to work directly with developers, product teams and/or product management to understand Complex work-flows and have customer focused testing approach
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Have demonstrated the ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Additional Job Description
- BTech\MCA in Computer Science
- Minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience in industry
- Experience with testing in Web services and infrastructure automation
- Experience in testing SaaS based software development
- Experience with Elastic Search/SolR, and AWS.
- Hands on experience with Java/Python
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns.
- Experience in functional, performance and security testing in large scale applications Experience in machine learning technologies, especially in content understanding
- Experience in building, validating and evaluating of machine learning models
- Continuous integration skills for real-time testing and diagnostics
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top