Software Engineer, Video Advertising - Customer Engineering
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Primetime Customer Success Engineering team is seeking a Software Engineer to help with the new endeavors for video streaming and data intelligence solutions. You will be a part of a dynamic and rewarding work environment which is well-known around the world as well as discover the excellent benefit plans and challenging programs at Adobe. As part of the Primetime Customer Success Engineering team you will be involved in designing, building and testing new features for the Primetime products as well as be a key part of the interaction with customers in order to ensure our solutions are properly configured and deployed for them.
What you'll do
- Work as part of a global team of software architects and developers to plan and execute the development of Adobe Primetime components
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) for our customers through operational excellence
- Solve performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools
- Perform research on various technologies useful for the project
- Work in an agile environment and deliver on commitments for both time and quality
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in a SaaS based enterprise environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Be customer focused and not be afraid to challenge the status quo
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of using monitoring and log management tools such as Splunk, New Relic, Grafana
- Ability to travel occasionally for customer facing meetings
Good to have but not required
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud products such as Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager
- Video advertising ecosystem knowledge
- Knowledge of working with cloud technology solutions such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with mobile application development, either Android or iOS
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top