Software Engineer - SDET - C++
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
ACP.local enables Adobe client application teams like Adobe Photoshop, XD etc to perform search & listing of cloud documents backed by ability to synchronize the selected documents into hidden database. ACPL provides precise online/offline search & listing capabilities.
The cloud documents can be crafted, read, updated & deleted & these operations get automatically synchronized to cloud storage. These documents are based out of Adobe proprietary document format which provides efficient synchronization editing & synchronization capabilities even on resource constrained devices. ACP.local is cross platform solution currently supported on Mac/Win/UWP/iOS with Android being in pipeline.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Should be able to perform in-depth product testing such as writing and executing test scripts, and writing test specifications from product specifications with moderate supervision.
- Can use, understand, and write new automated tests for owned areas.
- Begin product area expertise, answers questions, reviews documentation for related areas, independently follows up on issues/improvements and communicates status to management in a timely manner.
- Strong communication; Able to convey information clearly and effectively within bug reports and documentation.
- Committed to the customer; Functions in the role of the customer, anticipating problems, as the customer would see them
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top