Software Engineer III
As a senior software engineer on the Marketo team at Adobe, you will have the opportunity to work on key Marketo server projects such as the Account-Based Marketing server or the new massively scalable Marketing Campaign engine. You will collaborate with the senior engineering team members and utilize innovative technologies such as Spring, Spark, Akka, Mongo, and HBase to deliver the products.
If you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun-loving environment, we think this is a good opportunity for you.
• Design, develop and test (including automated, continuous integration) key product features/components of our platform.
• Develop systems that are highly reliable, scalable, but surprisingly easy to maintain.
• Participate in projects to improve product architecture, robustness and performance.
• Contribute to the development of engineering best practices.
• Collaborate with Client Services, Operations, and other Engineering teams to triage, prioritize, and resolve software programming problems.
Required Skills and Experience:
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
• Experience in Java or Scala, Design Patterns, and OOD/OOP.
• Positive work attitude, self-motivator, quick learner, and a team player.
It is great if you know:
• Spring Framework, Hibernate, MongoDB, Hadoop
• Scala, Akka
• Asynchronous Reactive Programming
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top