Software Engineer II
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer with knowledge of desktop/GPU application development.
About the Group: CoreTech develops and delivers critical foundational blocks for core and consistent functionality across Adobe offerings. CoreTech portfolio contains solutions for Desktop & iOS apps, Enterprise apps and Services. CoreTech's domain expertise include Accelerated Computing, Metadata, Image processing & transcoding, Color Management, Graphics, Print. Multiple Adobe products like Creative Cloud, Desktop Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements), all use CoreTech solutions extensively. CoreTech also powers multiple creative workflows in Creative Cloud.
You will be responsible for new features and maintenance of existing features in Core Technologies, and will be responsible for all phases of development, from early specs and definition to release. The person is expected to be hands-on problem solver and well conversant in analysing, crafting and implementing high quality software solutions for iOS and Services platforms.
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premiere institute, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software development.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a deep understanding of architecture, design and performance of algorithms.
- Proficient in C/C++/Objective C/Java or GPU Programming
- Proficient in in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, performant, multi-platform and world-ready.
- The person should have ability to work independently with strong analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with iOS/android application development.
- Familiarity witth GPU Programming technologies (Metal, OpenGL, OpenGL ES, DirectX, OpenCL
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top