The Adobe Creative Cloud (CCXi) Services team is looking for a white box quality engineer having 2+
years of work experience to join our team to help us work towards strengthening and enhancing of our
web services. The candidate should possess a good attitude, be keen to learn new technology and be
able to work independently. He/she should also possess excellent communication skills, be methodical
in testing process and pay close attention to detail. If you like to solve complex problems and challenges,
that too in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, this is great opportunity for you.
What you'll do
• Work as a part of a dedicated team following agile scrum model.
• Define and evolve automation and testing strategies for features and APIs verification.
• Design test plans, implement efficient processes/methods to test.
• Automate service features and end user workflows using tools and technologies.
• Design and execute strategies for performance and load testing
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to understand the requirements
and communicate to the team so that they could be used for better test planning and execution.
• Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related having 2-5 years of experience in
development or verification of Web Services.
• Working knowledge of web services, databases and experience with web technologies including
REST, SOAP, AJAX, JQuery etc.
• Hands-on experience of different performance and load testing tools
• Expertise with automation frameworks works like JUnit and TestNG.
• Experience with different cloud platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn new skills proactively, support other team
members and work independently
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skills
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Perl, Ruby etc. would be a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top