ColdFusion is one of the easiest programming environments to use, and enables you to create powerful server-side web and mobile applications very quickly, with much less code than other technologies such as ASP, PHP etc.
It also includes a full-fledged API Management Platform to help in the development and deployment of API's. The ColdFusion team in Adobe, Bangalore is seeking a white-box QE engineer with 3 to 5 years of development experience in Java & ColdFusion to help with the certification of the cutting-edge features that make ColdFusion what it is today - an enterprise hub.
What you'll do:
- Work with a team of enthusiastic ColdFusion engineers to propose new innovative features to propel the ColdFusion language and platform forward.
- Help certify new state-of-the-art ColdFusion features
- Author and execute test plans
- Build automation workflows for the features you test
- Build mobile workflows where the scope exists
- Engage with the passionate ColdFusion community to respond to user queries
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or higher
- Advanced coding experience in Java/ColdFusion and exposure to JEE
- Advanced working knowledge of application servers (Oracle WebLogic, IBM Websphere etc), web servers (IIS, Apache) & databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL etc)
- Advanced knowledge of automation frameworks (Selenium, Robotium etc) for the web and mobile
- Exposure to the latest technology areas such as ML and AI a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top