- Greater Noida, India
- This position is for White box testing for Printing Solutions.
- The position requires review of engineering requirement & design documents.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
What you need to succeed
- Good knowledge of C programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 1 to 3 years experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should display keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of QA team, with ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands on experience in following testing methodologies - UI, Functionality, boundary.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top