- San Jose, CA
Are you passionate about exploring and finding opportunities for continuous improvements to product toolset and technology choices; connecting with fellow engineers; adding value to the product, and ultimately the customers? If so, the Adobe XD Tooling team is where you want to be.
The team is responsible for telemetry, toolset, the build systems, and product security.
What you'll do
- Analyze performance and design/architecture inefficiencies.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues in both structured and unstructured environments.
- Analyze and evaluate existing toolset.
- Propose updates to existing tools and potential switch to the new tools
- Work well both independently and collaboratively within a fast-moving development team, with clear, positive, and constructive communication.
What you'll need to succeed
- Based in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of professional development experience.
- Macintosh and/or Windows 10 native development experience, with clear proven understanding of the platform-specific design patterns.
- An interest in and ability to learn new technologies.
- Experience developing for multiple devices and platforms.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations.
- Experience with graphics programming, especially vector graphics.
- Understanding of vector rendering/compositing stacks (both CPU and GPU).
- Strong familiarity with and passion for design and design tools. Experience developing design tools.
- A passion for empowering mobile application and web designers to create more engaging experiences.
- A good sense of humor!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top