Software Development Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
- This position is for Platform Readiness team of Cloud Solutions.
- The person should be proficient in Creating automation infrastructure, Test case designing, writing and execution.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional and performance tests is a must.
- Experience in cloud testing is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Java and scripting programming concepts is expected.
- Experience of testing and certifying components optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
Knowledge & Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 4-7 years experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe teams.
- Should display keen sense of initiative in tackling new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of QA team, with ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- End-End Integration/Performance Testing in Cloud,, Bug tracking process, hands on experience in following testing methodologies.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top