Software Developer - Photoshop
The Adobe Photoshop team is looking for a talented, hardworking software engineer who enjoys working closely with customers and product designers to build engaging user experiences. You will also work with research teams to improve the quality of machine learning data, in-app learning experiences, and new modes of user interaction. If you want your skills to be seen by millions of dedicated customers, this is the team for you.
What you will do
- In your role, you will work closely with Product Designers, Machine Learning Researchers, Customers, and Product Managers to deliver intuitive, engaging user experiences.
- You and your team will build features to guide new users, broaden the skills of existing users, and learn from professionals.
- You will work in an engaging, agile development environment on one of the many Photoshop Scrum teams.
- You will be responsible for the design, and implementation of new features.
- In your role, you will write automation tests and perform code reviews.
- You will be supported and encouraged to be a key driver of process and methodology improvements across the team and all of Adobe.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in crafting software products
- Development skills in C/C++
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe imaging products
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Able to communicate technical details clearly to teammates
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top