Software Developer in Test
As a software engineer you will be working in Adobe Marketo's team, you will have the opportunity to work as a counterpart with a ownership of the application and services that are critical to our Applications. From testing and developing automation for public facing application which is critical to distributed systems at large scale in an environment that value impact, accountability and innovation. If you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, this opportunity is for you.
- Participate in validating design and developed applications that are highly available, scalable.
- Build, maintain and execute automation scripts for functional, regression, loading and stress testing
- Investigate bugs using available logs, developer tools, databases, and then find a solution to it.
- Participate in projects to improve product architecture, robustness and performance.
- Contribute to the development of engineering best practices.
- Collaborate with Client Services, Operations, and other Engineering teams
If you have:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of key technologies (SaaS, Virtualization, Distributed Systems, OS, Security, Networking)
- Understanding of relational database theory, internals and SQL
- Experience in working with development/quality tools (project/work)
- 1- 3 years of practical project/work experiences
- Experience with UI automation using Selenium
- Understanding of distributed systems theory and concurrency concepts
- Experience with testing large, scalable systems
- Experience with load testing using JMeter or similar
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top