Software Developer Algos, Adobe Target
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are looking for a Software Developer Algos to join our team who will responsible for the design, development, testing, troubleshooting, measurement, optimization, and improvement of software, new products, and code libraries across platforms.
- Partners with multi-functional experts (Product Management, Design, etc.) to determine customer focused solutions.
- Uses best practices, articulates ideas, & markets them across team and organization. Promotes a culture of continuous learning.
- Leads application/framework/service design efforts, optimizing for quality, testability, and scale.
- Uses appropriate & relevant programming languages and technologies, writes code, tests & deploys to meet business requirements.
- Communicates clearly with the team and management to define & achieve goals.
- Be a technical leader with the ability and desire to mentor other members of the team.
- Prototype new approaches and produces solutions at scale.
- Work with Data Scientists to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis, to develop data imputation algorithms, and optimize performance of data retrieval and machine learning systems
What you will need to succeed:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing web or software applications
- Proven expertise in Java, OOP Principals, clean Design and Design Patterns
- Proven expertise in designing and developing scalable, maintainable, performant and resilient application
- Experience in designing and implementing micro-services and RESTful services
- Unending curiosity, thoroughness, tenacity and focus on quickly designing and building complex software systems with great quality to solve customer problems
- Have a good sense of organization to set expectations and keep deliverables on a timeline, with the ability to document, communicate and justify all technology decisions and directions.
- Familiarity with techniques in Recommender Systems, Information Retrieval, Deep Learning to Match or related fields.
- Understanding of ETL components and familiarity with Big Data stack like Hadoop, Spark etc
- Working Experience with Spring Framework, Kafka, Hibernate, Maven, Ant, Restful Webservices
- Familiarity with monitoring systems like NewRelic, Prometheus, Splunk, Grafana is a plus
- Experience with Kafka, NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipeline is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top