SMB renewal sales
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design & deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful & powerful images, videos, & apps, & transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best & are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, & we know the next big idea could be yours.
The enterprise renewal sales works within DME renewals sales team, and undertakes a variety of roles critical to the success of growing Adobe's revenue. This role for enterprise renew customers in the East region. You will need to manage all renewal customer , understand and interpret customer requirements and drive retention, As enterprise renewal sales, you will carry a renew revenue target in East region
- Exceed Quarterly and Annual enterprise renewal customer targets
- Drive customer enablement activities to improve deployment and product usage, like Adobe day
- Work with CSM and marketing to help customer realize the value
- Work with LM/AE to manage renewal customer renewal on time
- Keep strong, lasting relationships with customer, leverage Adobe internal resources to support customer success
- Prepare activity and weekly forecast, monthly review report, quarterly report
- Share good practice with the team
- Renewal business, subscription business experience are preferred
- Experience on account sales, license compliance and channel sales role
- Must have a proven track record in achieving &. over-achieving targets within an IT Sales capacity, preferably selling software solutions.
- At least 3 years sales experience
- Bachelor degree in IT, marketing , business or similar
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Aggressive, passionate and team work
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with CXO level (talking and listening)
- Fluent in English & Mandarin(Reading, written and spoken)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top