Site Reliability Engineer (DX-SRE)
We're searching for an individual to help design and implement automated systems to manage a large enterprise. This person will work with other ops and engineering teams to understand, analyze and solve complex problems and contribute to incident response through early detection and auto-remediation.
What you will be doing:
- Develop playbooks and tools to streamline processes and shorten problem resolution time
- Turn high-touch, manual processes into fully automatic solutions
- Identify and fix gaps in monitoring to increase the availability of the product
- Find optimizations and other efficiencies to scale the application
Qualifications & skills:
- 5+ years of Linux systems administrator experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated programming skills in two or more of: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, C
- Solid understanding of operational principles, such as capacity planning, monitoring and incident handling
- Experience with Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Spark, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, AWS or Azure desired
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top