SEO Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
The Performance Marketing Team in EMEA is seeking a highly motivated SEO Specialist to lead the development and implementation of the SEO strategy for our EMEA Enterprise business (Experience Cloud).
This person will be responsible for developing an effective SEO strategy in EMEA to improve the organic traffic, rankings and conversions alongside the global team. They will also own the SEO conversation in EMEA, delivering insights to the business and for driving change.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement an effective SEO strategy in EMEA for the Enterprise business.
- Build a positive relationship with the Global SEO team and ensure they are on-board with the strategy proposed and gain their support where needed.
- Set realistic SEO targets and build a data-driven SEO action plan to further improve organic traffic, rankings and conversions. Build forecasts and demonstrate a clear ROI for each SEO activity.
- Conduct keyword research, content and competitor analysis to identify gaps, new opportunities and to influence the overall content strategy.
- Use Adobe Analytics and other relevant SEO tools to evaluate the SEO performance on a weekly basis and establish data-driven hypotheses to answer the "Why".
- Tell the overall SEO story in weekly, monthly and quarterly business meetings (e.g. RTBs, QBRs and QMRs) by producing informative SEO reports and presentations.
- Closely collaborate with the Corporate Team, Sales Team, Marketing Team and other cross-functional teams ensure we are fully aligned, supported and are maximising our efforts.
- Review internal processes and establish new ways of working with key internal teams.
- Be responsible for the SEO conversation by sharing SEO updates and insights on a regular basis.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of leading SEO initiatives and strategies
- Understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms as well as familiarity with various third-party SEO solutions
- Experience in providing keyword research, forecasts and performance reports to cross-functional teams around core SEO metrics, including backlinks, keyword ranking and traffic
- Extensive knowledge of SEO methodologies, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and ability to deliver results working with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Physical presentation and PPT skills are essential
- Works effectively within tight deadlines
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top