SEO Insights Manager
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator. You will be a part of the A.com team that focuses on making Adobe.com an extraordinary experience for all site visitors!
SEO at Adobe is accelerating like never before and this is a fantastic time to be joining us! We are excited about bringing on an experienced SEO Insights Manager who will inform the SEO program with data insights and build frameworks for analysis.
- Establish and lead a set of Organic Search/SEO analysis tools and program including opportunity identification, forecasting, trends, investigations, and impact analysis.
- In this highly cross-functional role, you will partner closely with Global SEO strategy leads, web analytics managers, product managers, business partners and senior management to inform, educate and influence decisions
- Marshall internal resources (web analytics, data science, SEO tools and internal Adobe dashboards) to pull together the search traffic story by framing the problem, defining methodology, and identifying appropriate sources of data/insights.
- The person in this role will deliver search market and competitor insights to accelerate organic growth by business area, product category and customer segment. This involves updates on Search Industry trends, competitor analysis, search opportunity, query demand and performance.
- Define standards and help build tools that will drive insights, enable business decisions and influence strategic plans and investments. Represent Organic Search Traffic POV in various partner forums and ensure organic traffic priorities are reflected in content strategy roadmap and execution.
- Work with Organic traffic (SEO) team and Product Managers to build a culture of data driven decisions across content, outreach and technical initiatives through team training and working sessions. Be a key partner in product, content and social strategy to align organic traffic growth with content and promotion initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- At least 7-10 years experience in web technology across consumer, software and online services with at least 5 years in SEO analysis and data tools.
- Proven success in synthesizing SEO data, tracking and visualizing metrics for organic traffic, performing SERP analysis and testing hypotheses for organic traffic efficiency.
- This role requires an analytical and data science approach to understanding business requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of SEO tools (Google Search Console, BrightEdge/SearchMetrics/SimilarWeb/SEOClarity, Keyword discovery), traffic analytic tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics).
- Basic SQL knowledge and knowing how to run queries to pull data, and Hadoop, and enjoys extracting and visualizing data to analyze areas for improvement.
- You can present convincingly to executives and partners across business units.
- Statistics, economics, or mathematics background or related experience. Strategic consulting experience is a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top