Sensei ML Optimization Engineer
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Machine Learning is critical part of Adobe's Cloud offering. Adobe Clouds enable customers to create and manage digital content. In Creative Cloud, creative professionals and novice users alike need to manage the lifecycle of their digital assets, libraries, and documents, from brushes to colors, images, photos, videos, 3D assets and beyond. In Experience Cloud, it is all about optimizing the digital experience and digital transformations for enterprises. Adobe Cloud also includes the Adobe Stock image marketplace and the Behance community that utilizes deep machine learning to enable content quality, search, discovery, organization, contributor moderation, and more.
Adobe Sensei powers machine learning and AI across our Adobe Cloud product lines. This platform spans across thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of digital assets. Become part of this growing team at Adobe and make an extraordinary impact in the area of computer vision, user understanding, language understanding, and digital experience optimization. The objective is to make machine learning offerings a world-class, leading-edge, differentiating technology in the Adobe Cloud ecosystem.
How can you participate? We're looking for an Optimization Engineer, who is passionate about building highly performant and scalable framework for ML applications. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on person who has strong technical and interpersonal skills and will provide innovative technical solutions promptly. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in a great company. Join us!
- Focus on optimizing compute, I/O, and storage for ML Models
- Define various performance benchmarks and identify bottlenecks and areas for optimizations.
- Performance optimization from hardware layer to server level components of the framework.
- Collaborate with Research, Architects, and product management to define and establish product improvements.
- Explore and research new and emerging ML technologies for optimizations
What you need to succeed
- MS in Computer Science or related field (Math, Physics, Computational Sciences) OR BS in Computer Science or related field (Math, Physics, Computational Sciences) with validated experience
- Experience in Performance Analysis, Optimization and parallel computing (GPU/CPU)
- Experience in one or more machine learning frameworks eg: - Pytorch, Tensorflow, ONNXRuntime, and TensorRT.
- Understanding of state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning processes, tools and pipelines.
- Hands on experience in C++, Python and/or Java.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top