Senior Web Platform Product Manager, Document Cloud
We are looking to hire for our team!
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator! This role sits in the product management team that focuses on making Adobe.com an outstanding experience for our Acrobat users - across their entire customer journey on the website. Working in close partnership with leaders across Adobe.com, design, and engineering, you will drive and execute the direction and strategy for platform capabilities offerings on Adobe.com, connecting their needs to the apps and services they rely on to run their businesses. These capabilities include driving businesses and enterprise visitors to Adobe's solutions for electronic document management solutions (PDF capabilities) and secure, scalable electronic signature solutions (Adobe Sign).
In this role with broad set of responsibilities and visibility across the organization, you will focus on the development of critical platform functionalities that will drive outstanding online experiences. You will work with hardworking cross-functional teams to execute on product releases, optimize the site with great focus, and ensure that the projects accomplish their business goals.
- Help lead the evolution of Adobe.com, further developing it as both the primary brand destination and as a critical e-commerce site for the product solutions.
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry best practices to find opportunities to build innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences
- Develop and deliver comprehensive quarterly roadmaps based in data and customer insights in partnership with engineering, design and publishing teams
- Define measurable goals, set priorities and handle a backlog of features and functionality; work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements
- Lead cross-functional platform initiatives by providing leadership and hands-on management throughout the project from inception to delivery.
- Identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues.
- Work closely with internal product and engineering team to identify new capabilities and features for the online web platform that powers the user experiences
- Drive planning and vision refinement sessions with business and engineering teams
- Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog
- Assess and report on the results of initiatives versus their expected impact
What skills are required?
- MBA (preferred) and BA/BS with minimum of 5+ years web product management or equivalent experience
- An ideal candidate will have direct experience in developing technical platform capabilities at scale which are performant, secure and scalable
- Deep understanding of technical capabilities of modern web-stack functions including cloud services
- Proven ability to detail product requirements, write functional specs and user stories, be highly analytical; committed focus on using data to drive decisions, build and achieve measurable key results for the site.
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all level within the organization and with partners
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, senior executives, and diverse stakeholders
- Proficient in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ agile software development methodologies and a self-starter who can successfully drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Experience with experiment design and testing methodologies with a focus on ongoing site optimization. Ideally you will have practical experience with Design Thinking, including real examples of customer validation techniques, including user research, usability testing, and journey mapping.
- Ability to balance several initiatives successfully and shift priorities as needed and a hardworking, creative and innovative attitude.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top