Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Magento Commerce Cloud is a managed hosting platform for the Magento eCommerce software. Magento Commerce was added to the Adobe Experience Cloud to enable all Adobe customers to make every moment personal and every experience shoppable. The eCommerce space is a continually growing field and our goal is to enable brands of all sizes to successfully deliver compelling and premier commerce experiences. For that, we need a world-class technical advisory team!
What you'll Do
The Customer Technical Advisor's (CTA) role is to provide ongoing client technical consultation on Cloud and Magento application tools, optimizations, and solutions. This role will include advising merchants, external developers, and internal teams to ensure successful site launches and ongoing site stability for Magento Cloud customers. Along with technical consultation, the CTA's role includes educating clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work and address product-related questions and technical challenges. Additional responsibilities include:
- Always representing Magento (work product, communications, presence) professionally in both client and team situations.
- Stay on top of Magento and cloud technology evolution, new solutions, proactively research, and stay ahead of the curve, continuously drive self-development of new skills, and improvement of existing skills.
- Define the operational processes to deliver consistent value to merchants and partners
- Help define the DevOps processes with customers for deploying and maintaining solutions within the Magento Cloud environment.
- Evaluate analytics from customer cloud environments to make recommendations for improvements and optimization.
- Develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships with team members.
We are looking for Magento functional and code level specialists in all Magento products and technologies including Magento methodologies as well as software and hardware limitations.
Magento experience and skills needed include:
- Overall 5-9 Years of Experience
- proven ability with Magento development
- demonstrated ability with Magento 2.x development and to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations and be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success.
- Should have worked as an Architect for at least 3+ Magento Implementations
- Experience with Version Control Systems like GIT
- Expert knowledge of Composer
- Knowledge of different branching strategies
- Be proficient with Magento native features and respective configurations
- Have experience integrating Magento with other applications/tools
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills. All while maintaining a positive demeanor towards customer success at all times.
- Able to explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high-level decision-makers.
- Able to be flexible and maintain attention to detail while multitasking and meeting multiple project target dates.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and excel in working in an environment with limited supervision
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud concepts and experience with different Cloud services
- Solid foundation in DBMS (e.g., MySQL)
- Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, Git, etc.).
- Knowledge of DevOps (e.g., CICD, Webhooks)
- MySQL optimization experience
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC).
- Experience with XML, HTTP, HTML,
- Experience with UNIX like systems
- Knowledge of web servers: Apache/NGINX
- Knowledge of requirements discovery and UML analysis for Magento 2.
- Experience with high load systems with a specialization in system monitoring and optimization
- Experience of working with CDN's
- Familiarity with network services (e.g., FTP, SFTP, SSH, DNS, SMTP, and similar technology)
- Experience with distributed memory object caching systems, Memcache.
- Adept in building and architecting large-scale server applications in a distributed environment
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.