Senior Technical Account Manager
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are passionately innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies engage their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for outstanding talent who are ready to make an impact.
The Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) provides dedicated services designed to improve customer IT operational health in assigned accounts under our the Premier Support program.
Responsible for evangelizing Adobe Solutions with enterprise and corporate customers by engaging as the point of contract for all technical support, as well as delivery of dedicated services, standard methodology advice and guidance, and being the customer's technical advocate within Adobe. Key elements of the role include preparing a Service Delivery Plan with customers to handle the delivery activities needed to support customers early in their implementation cycle, handle risk and maximise value in Adobe technology adoption.
In addition, partner with Customer Care Support leads, you will field questions, log and work high priority issues, and handle critical issues while working with the extended Adobe Support team (Customer Care, Consulting and Engineering).
The over-arching goal is to ensure that you understand your customer's specific technical requirements and are able to anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk and contribute to a successful implementation and partnership with Adobe.
Providing your customers with proactive information relating to products or technologies within your area of responsibility as well as regular status reporting of the service delivery plan are a part of this valuable service. When necessary, you may go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue, or as part of an overall Customer experience improvement exercise. Team members will be required to fully detail all customer cases, customer problem interactions, and customer environment details to ensure complete regular Customer Account reviews. The objective of this group is to create exceptional Customer Experiences for Premier customer resulting in customers being very successful using Adobe products.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of dedicated services and deliverables from a mutually agreed Service Delivery Plan.
- First point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues
- Customer advocate representing customer needs with internal product teams
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with customer care/engineering/consulting
- Avoid serious critical issues, by providing timely resolution to technical and product inquires
- Drive Customer Experience improvements through regular services review
- Record and document all issues related to customers within established process guidelines
- Partner with Customer Care leaders to trouble-shoot/qualify cases before raising to Engineering
- Provide on-site assistance as needed to resolve product issues (minimal)
- Co-ordinate & execute regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Ensure customers acknowledge value, resulting in successful ongoing annual renewal
- Multi-year experience working in complex enterprise technology environments in consulting/support/accountmanagement/development roles
- Solid presentation skills, and experience organising and balancing high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Ability to work collaboratively with local Adobe Customer Solutions and Sales teams to help position Outstanding support offerings
- Drive and own customer critical issues
- ITIL knowledge and Certification preferred
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions desired
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, client/server operations and cloud computing or SaaS is desired.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of full-time experience in enterprise customer support environments or related field
- Periodic travel a requirement (approx. 20-25%)
- Analytical Problem Solving,
- Building Customer/Partner Relationships
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Impact and Influence
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Project Management
- Strategic Insight
- Product & Technology Expertise
- Value Selling
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top