Senior Solutions Consultant
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us and grow.
The Solution Consultant is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. This position will have responsibility for supporting the Digital Marketing sales team in New Zealand.
Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for Adobe products. The Solution Consultant must be able to articulate technology, solution positioning and associated value proposition to both Marketing and IT stakeholders. You will identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. By establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, you will provide enablement training, leadership and support to systems integrators and agency partners.
- Understand customer requirements and work with Adobe sales to craft an appropriate strategy to close the sale
- Define technical solutions based on the Adobe Marketing Cloud platform that meet customers' requirements and enable them to drive their strategy.
- Develop and deliver product presentations and demonstrations
- Lead and manage Proof of Concept demonstrating ROIs or integration points of Adobe solutions within the customer's ecosystem.
- Represent Adobe products to customers and at field events such as conferences and seminars.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Conduct technical workshops with customers' IT department on both development and architecture level.
- Occasionally, deliver detailed product training to key customers or SI and agency partners.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- 4-8 years experience in software vendor or SaaS technical sales.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences as well as senior customer executives.
- Expert within the Data driven marketing and advertising space across multiple channels starting with paid advertising (search, social, display), web/mobile, email/SMS/push, etc.
- Experience with the ad stack (DSP, SSP, Adservers, ad exchange, etc), Analytics solutions, Data Management platforms (DMP) and any technology enabling 360 view of the customer.
- Knowledge of complementary and competitive products and technologies such as Marin, Krux, Bluekai, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of latest trends in digital marketing and advertising technology.
- Experience with Cross-Channel campaign management is a plus.
- knowledge of product marketing and sales cycles.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top