Senior Solutions Consultant, Digital Media - Document Cloud
- London, United Kingdom
The role of the Solution Consultant is to provide pre-sales support to the sales teams, helping to close large-scale Digital Media opportunities. You will also support for our channel sales and Marketing teams. Responsibilities include pre-sales analysis, RFP management, competitor analysis, public speaking engagements, customer workshops and the effective demonstrations of the Adobe's Document Cloud solutions.
You need to be a good communicator and speaker as this role involves speaking convincingly on new solutions and Industry trends, what's new in our technologies and how these impact the document workflows within different industry verticals. You will also work with Adobe's product marketing teams to provide industry and market feedback to help to shape our solution's directions.
The role is responsible for providing thought leadership, managing customer expectations and driving large customer opportunities. To be successful you need to possess a high-level of professionalism, enthusiasm, passion and drive. This includes supporting Account Executives through the sales process, and leveraging the extended teams to support our customers through the sales lifecycle and transition to the account support team.
We are looking for someone that has previous customer facing sales support experience, ideally with a knowledge of Adobe's Document Cloud solutions or knowledge of document management or workflow solutions. A good technical background with knowledge of SAS and cloud storage solutions.
What you'll do
The main emphasis of this role is to provide the sales teams with technical pre-sales assistance during a sales cycle with a new or existing prospect, build a strong long-term business relationship with existing named accounts, maintaining visibility of the overall sales objectives and product strategy. This involves offering sales person(s) direction on business and technical requirements, identifying opportunities where Adobe's Document Cloud solutions can bring significant business value to a customer.
This person needs to be self-motivated, able work on his/her own (independently against set goals) and must have excellent customer facing skills with the ability to communicate convincingly at "C" level meetings.
Skills we'd like to see (although not critical for success);
- Deep experience and understanding of Document Cloud application's, document workflows and solutions
- Experience with Content Management solutions and digital signature solutions
- Understand industry best practices across one or more verticals (e.g. financial services, retail, travel, etc.) or functional areas (e.g. Document Workflow Solutions, Content Management, etc.)
- Exceptional presentation skills and client-facing experience
- Proficient technical writing skills
- Solution and Value selling expertise
- Present the Adobe's Document Cloud solutions with passion and energy
- Good demonstration skill's both via web conference and onsite at client offices
- Ability to translate client requirements into Adobe's Solutions
- Answer business, technical and logistical questions during the sales process through documentation, presentations, and demonstrations
- Assist account executives in creating client presentations and defining solution strategy
- Participate in road shows, conferences, and other sales opportunities
- Document other client product requests and requirements for product management and engineering departments
- Workflow analysis and value realization
What you need to succeed
- Experience and a track record of success in a technical pre-sales, consulting or technical support environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiar and skilled in Document Workflow and Document Management Solutions
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skill
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top