Senior Solution Consultant
- Sydney, Australia
Adobe are looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solution Consultant who can deep dive into operational challenges, demonstrate the technical capability of Adobe's Digital marketing technology and has a thirst for story telling.
Solution Consultants are the primary technical resource for the field, supporting the enterprise sales team in ANZ.
This role will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for the AEM product.
The Solution Consultant must be able to articulate AEM technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users. Additionally, the Consultant must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, establish and maintain good relationships throughout the sales cycle, and provide enablement training, leadership and support to systems integrators and agency partners.
- Develop and deliver product (AEM) presentations and demonstrations
- Represent Adobe products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Understand customer requirements and work with Adobe sales to craft an appropriate strategy to close the sale
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Deliver product sales training to internal sales team as well as systems integrators and agency partners
- Support sales channels by answering solution-related questions through email and phone
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, meaningful information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- 4-8 years experience in software vendor or SaaS technical sales.
- Technical AEM s experience with strong knowledge of full stack Web development and mobile app development is required
- Experience selling Ad Tech and Martech solutions with good ability to explain the use of these solutions for customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Experience with any of the component solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud is a big plus.
- Phenomenal communication and presentation skills. Comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences as well as senior customer executives.
- Strong account management skills and experience working with large and complex customer organisations
- Knowledge of the latest trends and issues in data-driven marketing, marketing technology and advertising technology is required.
- Knowledge of complementary and competitive products and technologies such as is a big plus.
- Some knowledge of product marketing and sales cycles.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top