Senior Software Engineering Manager – Sign Infrastructure
- Boston, MA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Document Cloud organization is looking for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager to help build our next-generation Adobe Sign service offerings. Adobe Sign is the fastest, easiest way to get contracts signed and filed. Unlike virtual fax or e-signature software, we offer an end-to-end solution by automating the entire contracting process from the request for signature to the distribution and filing of the final agreement. We instantly show customers what's out for signature, what is signed, when and by whom.
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for experienced, motivated individuals to join hardworking team. You have a track record as a Manager on SaaS, middleware or frameworks and you love contributing to and building phenomenal digital experiences and creating global, scalable systems that change our world for the better. You will report to the Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Infrastructure on the Adobe Sign Engineering team.
What you'll do!
- Build amazing things that matter. You'll work on a diverse and living toolset, solving problems for engineers and customers.
- Have meaningful ownership. You'll make important decisions about how we grow and have a say in what we build next. You'll assess and develop new solutions, working with your team and across teams.
- Grow. You'll sharpen your skills, lead small teams, and learn how to take ownership of important aspects of our system.
- Collaborate. You'll love working in an environment that values collaboration.
What you need to succeed!
- A Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent four year degree
- 10+ years experience managing engineering for commercial server-side software product or service development
- Experience growing and motivating teams, motivating teams and working effectively across geographies
- Experience leading multiple engineering teams solving complex problems using Agile methodologies
- Experience or familiarity with AWS or Azure cloud technologies, microservices, Chef, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience or familiarity with Java/J2EE experience with an understanding of end-to-end n-tier enterprise software architectures
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts (SOA)
- Experience with server-side Java/J2EE technologies
- Understanding of web application client-tier technologies including HTML and JS
- Experience leading teams through implementation of scalable and complex production server-side components
- Familiarity with code patterns and architectures to support compliance standards such as HIPAA, FedRAMP, PCI, or SOC
- Our current infrastructure consists of Java, Apache, Tomcat, Memcached, ActiveMQ, and MySQL
Back to top