Senior Software Engineer - Back-end (Bizible)
Bizible, a Marketo company, by Adobe is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering organization. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, agile engineering team at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
You will work with a broad set of technologies, get exposure to all aspects of Bizible's platform and ship to production early and often. You will have the autonomy to build and craft solutions our customers love on top of terabytes of data. You will be a critical member of the team who will be trusted with our most significant engineering problems.
- 3-5 years of software development experience at major technology companies and/or software startups
- Deep Understanding and proven usage of C# and the .NET framework and/or Java
- Experience with large datasets, data warehousing, complex ETL processes, NoSQL and other non-relational databases
- Experience with microservices and container knowledge is a huge plus
- Knowledge of cloud-based SQL-based datastores like BigQuery and Redshift
- Real passion for solving complex customer problems using data
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining high-scale, enterprise-grade distributed systems
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top