Senior Software Engineer, Adobe Stock
- Bucharest, Romania
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital experience solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
Adobe Stock is the one-stop marketplace for digital assets. It is a project with the excitement and energy of a start-up, but the resources of a large software company committed to providing outstanding value to its customers. We are currently on a journey to split our monolith into back-end microservices and several front-end single page applications. We are looking for a great Full Stack Engineer to develop these new services and applications which compose our current and future Adobe Stock platform.
- Build back-end microservices in Node consumed by our web applications
- Build front-end single page apps using React/Redux - NodeJS - GraphQL
- Write, test and monitor interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions
- Maintain existing features by improving and scaling supporting code
- Solve non-trivial coding and architecture problems with simple and innovative solutions
- Integrate with third party applications and APIs from the Adobe ecosystem
- Mentor junior team members by providing his knowledge and expertise
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience in building Web applications, some of it with NodeJS or PHP
- Front-End architecture experience (with HTML, CSS and ReactJS or VueJS)
- Very strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals, especially OOP, data structures, and design patterns
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Knowing the sweet spot between "getting it done" and building a sustainable product
- Passion and a love of what you do!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top