Senior Software Engineer - Adobe Stock
We are looking for an engineer who loves building services for the creative professional and implementing features across the full Web Solution stack. You'll be working as part of a team, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones for Adobe Stock (stock.adobe.com). Adobe Stock is a service that provides designers and businesses with access to hundreds of millions of high-quality, curated, royalty-free photos, vectors, illustrations, templates, and 3D assets, for all their creative projects. The Adobe Stock service is also built into Adobe desktop apps to search, browse, and add images to Creative Cloud Libraries, and get instant access to assets across desktop and mobile devices. The prefect candidate will need a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency.
What you'll do
- Work in small cross discipline teams
- Integrate Web services into Adobe's creative suite of products e.g. Photoshop
- Write and test clean, secure and scalable features and services
- Solve non-trivial coding and architecture problems with simple and innovative solutions
What you need to succeed
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience developing consumer facing web applications
- Experience developing web services using tools like Node.js
- Passion and love for what you do
- Deep knowledge of Web technologies
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of both SQL and non-SQL Databases
Nice to Have
- Experience with PHP development
- Knowledge of security best practices (e.g. SQL injection, XSS and other exploits) is a plus
- Experience with quality driven development and tools, writing your own unit tests and integration tests
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top