Senior Software Engineer
The Identity Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is looking for a Software Engineer to help build and evolve the next generation of identity services for Adobe's cloud platform. This highly motivated engineer can bring ideas from concept to prototype to product. We want to move fast, build the best services possible and always be looking to the future. Be part of a small team that is dedicated to solving the challenges of enabling Adobe's future growth and success. If you are passionate about contributing to core services and tools that will enable teams across Adobe to continue to provide top quality products and services, we want you!
What you'll do
- Work in all layers of a n-tier application stack, developing performance and availability optimizations, and security standard methodologies.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, writing tests, or fixing bugs.
- Identify opportunities optimize resiliency at any layer of the technology stack, by automating tests, injecting failure, and finding vulnerabilities before our customers do.
- Embrace a highly collaborative and effective team that requires strong communication and quality of contributions.
- Build quality into the system from Design through Deployment.
What you need to succeed
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 8+ year's overall development experience using web technologies.
- Deep understanding Object-Oriented programming languages such as Java, C++.
- Experience designing and implementing online services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Excellent knowledge of System Scalability, Availability & Performance.
- Ability to debug / solve issues in cloud-based services
- Systematic problem solving and communication skills, with a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience with load tests and performance evaluation of a service
- Experience with TestNG, Maven2, and MySQL a plus.
- Experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure a strong plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top