Senior Software Engineer
Adobe is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to build the next generation web application for Adobe Analytics, Adobe's industry-leading analytics platform. The Adobe Analytics platform processes 20+ billion transactions every single day and delivers reporting data to customers via a sophisticated data visualization interface. The Senior Software Engineer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including the architecture, design, development, & maintenance of the product. This position is based in our Lehi, UT offices within the Digital Marketing Business Unit of Adobe.
- Architect and re-write older PHP applications into a more modern web framework.
- Write proficient code in Java.
- Understand and use service APIs within our data retrieval platform that is used by a variety of client applications.
- Capture technical requirements from multiple sources and improve on existing strategy and techniques for visualizing and displaying data.
- Solve complex business and technical problems involving large-scale data aggregation.
- Write reliable, sustainable code by utilizing design patterns and refactoring techniques.
- You will craft performant high-quality features while ensuring quality through automated testing (unit, integration, e2e, and exploratory)
- You will mentor developers with less experience by performing thorough and constructive code reviews
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Object-oriented programming background, preferably in Java.
- Experience crafting software frameworks at scale.
- Deep understanding and use of RESTful web services
- Database programming knowledge including SQL queries and MySQL or Mongo
- You are detail oriented and self driven
- Be open to constructive criticism in code reviews and willing to give kind feedback to others
- Comfortable working in a large software business where interpersonal skills are paramount
At Adobe, we will immerse you in an exceptional work environment that is recognized across the globe on Best Companies lists. You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our rare Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the substantial benefits that we could offer you.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and inspire diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top