Senior Software Engineer
Building on top of the data layer, the team is responsible for delivering a rationalized set of core services. We are starting with foundational elements such as Identity, Profile, Segmentation, and edge components for real-time data capture and decisioning, and lay the foundation for higher-level services required for our Experience Business vision. We will run and maintain high traffic, high visibility applications with immense amounts of data and solve challenging scaling problems. For this role we require the ability to:
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Build and develop critical parts of the services and deliver to production
- Track record for proven ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to articulate the choice towards a correct tool, technology.
- Proven ability to work well in a high performing team
- Translate high level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables
What you need to succeed:
- 8+ years experience with Java or Scala development
- Open source technologies - Spark, Hadoop Stack, Kafka
- Experience with Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks
- Well versed with distributed computing principles
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Proficiency in data structures and algorithms
- Cost consciousness around public cloud infrastructure
- DevOps knowledge a plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or equivalent experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top