Senior Software Engineer
- Basel, Switzerland
For our innovative Adobe Experience Manager enterprise solution that drives a billion dollar revenue, Adobe is looking for an experienced cloud software engineer to join the AEM Cloud Foundation team.
We're seeking candidates to help us design, build and run high traffic, mission-critical services that drive business for the world's top brands. We are looking for people who are self-starters and who can drive results and outcomes. You will build and own critical parts of the services and deliver to production.
What You'll Do
- Solve complex and pressing technical experience management challenges in the area of scalable and high-performance contentservices (persistence, search and indexing).
- Design and implement key product features, APIs and test suites, according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, testing and bug fixing.
- Ensure smooth operations by designing scalability and failure resistance into services.
- Review and provide feedback on features, technology, architecture, designs, time & budget estimates, and test strategies.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders incl. customers to gather feedback and ensure the successful adoption of services.
- Partner with other teams across Adobe to achieve shared goals.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 5-8 years of experience in the field
- Strong knowledge of Java and very familiar with a variety of Java development concepts, practices, and procedure
- Strong knowledge on data structures, distributed and concurrent systems
- Experience with cloud design patterns desired
- Familiarity with cloud services like AWS, Azure
- Experience in open source software development desired (eg. Apache Software Foundation)
- Experience in container technologies like Mesos, DC/OS, Kubernetes, and Docker desired
- Experience in automation and observation technologies like NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana, Helm, Jenkins, or similar desired
- Fluent in English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top