Senior Software Engineer - 3D & Immersive Services
The 3D & Immersive organization at Adobe is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead the development of a holistic suite of services to complement our desktop products - Adobe Dimension, Project Aero, and Substance Alchemist, Painter, and Designer.
The mandate spans both services invoked from within our application, like the Web Viewer and Cloud Renderer, and also emerging web products to support the broader strategy of the business unit.
You will work cross-functionally with our product and research organizations to scope and design new features and web products, then implement on Adobe's cloud platform. The services you build will be consumed by millions of users directly, and indirectly through applications built by our partners and customers. This is a fulltime position out of either our San Francisco or San Jose office.
- Work with product teams to devise a roadmap for 3DI cloud services, covering new offerings and updates to existing offerings
- Develop scalable architectures backing cloud rendering and other RESTful services
- Full-stack software development of web applications
- Minimum 5 years of web application development experience
- Experience developing large scale web applications, including CI/CD, test automation, performance and security
- Design and implementation of RESTful services deployed to a cloud platform like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects
- Must have strong communication skills, excellent listening skills, and a strong work ethics
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, detail oriented, and have the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Experience working with 3D software in a gaming or industrial environment would be nice to have
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top