Senior Software Engineer
- Boston, MA
The Adobe Document Cloud organization is looking for a hardworking and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to help deliver our next-generation Adobe Sign service offering. Adobe Sign is the fastest, the easiest way to get contracts signed, tracked and filed. Unlike virtual fax or e-signature software, Adobe Sign offers an end-to-end solution by automating the entire contracting process from the request for signature to the distribution and filing of the executed agreement. Adobe Sign instantly shows you what's out for signature, what's been signed, when and by whom. All documents are converted to a PDF and automatically routed to all parties.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record as a server-side developer on mission-critical infrastructure, middleware or frameworks. In addition, experience with key Infrastructure as Code constructs across multiple clouds is highly desired. We are looking for forward-thinking, motivated individuals to join a high-caliber fast paced team.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent four year degree.
- Extensive experience in building infrastructure automation across multiple clouds, and exposure to key technologies like Kubernetes, ansible, mesos, Prometheus, istio etc.
- 10+ years of commercial server-side software product or service development experience, including ownership of significant Java components.
- Strong understanding of zero-touch patterns for building infrastructure automation across AWS, Azure and containerized deployments is preferred.
- Our current infrastructure consists of Java, Apache, Tomcat, Memcached, Qpid, and MySQL deployed globally across Azure & AWS.
- Experience working in both monolith and micro-service based development patterns would be ideal.
- Extensive Java/J2EE experience with an understanding of end-to-end n-tier enterprise software architectures.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts (SOA).
- Hands on experience with a wide range of server-side Java/J2EE technologies including Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, Servlets, XML.
- Understanding of web application client-tier technologies including HTML and JS.
- Experience in implementing highly scalable and complex production server-side components in Java.
- Extremely strong core Java server-side multi-threaded coding skills, including an understanding of performance and scalability optimizations and trade-offs, and object-oriented design.
- Experience in using or implementing Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) systems a plus.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top