Senior Software Developer
For our innovative Adobe Experience Manager enterprise solution driving a billion-dollar revenue, Adobe is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join the AEM Cloud group.
You should have a good understanding of and practical experience with Java development in general, as well as system operations and production automation know-how.
You will be responsible for researching the required technologies for the project, designing and implementing new functionalities, maintaining existing ones, as well as developing and using test automation to a great extent to assure quality for features delivered. In addition, you will also contribute to creating and maintaining the product infrastructure on cloud (AWS, Azure). You will be involved in the design, implementation and maintenance of the product's continuous deployment pipeline.
You will work in a medium-large sized team and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
We're seeking candidates to help us design, build and run high traffic, mission-critical services that drive business for the world's top brands, able to adapt to a very fast changing landscape.
• Work independently and own multiple features of the product
• Transform requirements into architectural and feature specs
• Design and implement components in the continuous deployment pipeline
• Develop test automation, frameworks and testing suites, to make sure we deliver a high-quality product
• Collaborate with peers (within and outside the direct team), to ensure project deliverables meet the
required quality standards
• Create and maintain the required infrastructure to support the product in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
• Integrate AEM with system automation and various cloud platforms
• Perform research on various technologies useful for or required by the project
For this job we are searching for people with the skills and knowledge listed below. However, if you are an excellent engineer with deep understanding of the software development life cycle and you are confident you can quickly pick up any of them, we would love to hear from you.
• Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; (B.S., M.S. is a plus)
• At least 5 years of experience in software development
• Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong programming skills
• Strong knowledge of services-oriented architectures (SOA) and server-side technologies
• Strong knowledge of Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Good understanding of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) or strong desire to learn them in an accelerated way
• Knowledge of ML and Data Science is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top